Here is a list of things we have done INSTEAD of packing:
1. Slept late (thanks to a crazy night out with Lindsay’s co-workers to celebrate the end of gainful employment)
2. Checked Lindsay’s bank account to see her last paycheck. And then checked again and again and again because the Bank of America site seems to be out of order.
3. Danced to a new song that Whit downloaded onto I-Tunes by James McMurtry.
4. Went to CVS because we realized we didn’t have an essential tool for packing: packing tape.
5. Started packing, but then realized we were supposed to help a friend move our couch that they bought from us to their new house.
6. Decided to eat lunch at Camp Rockmont because they have a good veggie cook. But once we get there, we realize the veggie cook ain’t all that grand because he didn’t have enough food for us.
7. Went to lunch at Camino’s in Black Mountain so Lindsay could eat a “Cheese Pile-up, please, hold the sour cream and add some steak.”
8. Took a nap (Lindsay) because starting to feel tired after that late night.
9. Wrote Georgia Tech (Whit) to tell them actually we will not be coming there for grad school because South Korea came up.
10. Went to post office to change address so now Lindsay’s parents can get all our junk mail.
11. Checked Yahoo e-mail.
12. Checked facebook.
13. Checked Lindsay’s work e-mail to realize she can in fact still sign on after she was curious if anyone missed her there.
14. Looked for coats online (Whit) after realizing that it does in fact snow in South Korea.
15. Wrote this blog.