*To the left is our favorite neighborhood restaurant.
* I love weekends.
* Speaking of weekends, Lindsay and I saw Robert Redford and Tom Cruise in Lions for Lambs and really enjoyed it. It got poor reviews, but it is entertaining, makes you think and provokes conversation. Sue me, I liked it.
* Played soccer on a dirt field yesterday while high school kids cheered/heckled us from the school surrounding the field. That’s right, some high schools are in session on Sunday.
* In honor of Pepero Day, Lindsay bought our co-teachers wrapped boxes of Pepero. They were not impressed. Perhaps they ate too much over the weekend.
* We had our first case of “the Mondays” today.
* We ate at our favorite restaurant tonight. It was a great end to a long day. We decided to video our walk there. Hope you enjoy it.