Another list. What did I tell ya? I love ’em!
#1. Riding in the back of a Bongo truck around Bigeumdo (island). A big group of us had gone camping on our favorite island and befriended some fun Koreans, one of which offered to drive us around the island in his dad’s Bongo the next day.
3. Four dollar girls nights at the public bath house after a long week at work. (Sorry, no pictures.)
4. Eating raw, still writhing octopus.
5. Every-other-weekend camping trips with great friends to the beautiful islands in the south.
6. Noraebang nights. (I’m still a horrible singer.)
7. Celebrating Buddha’s birthday in Seoul.