Coming to Korea? New changes to the E2 visa process

Interested in coming to Korea?

There are some new changes taking place as soon as Sept. 1, so make sure to take notice of the new rules.

Here are the changes:

As of Sept. 1, 2010:

  •  All university degrees must be sent to Korea with an apostille. ( A copy of the original degree with an apostille is also OK.
  • Transcripts are no longer needed.

As of Jan. 1, 2011:

Read more about the required documents for obtaining employment in Korea at: